Quality (& Logistics) coordinator vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic member to join our quality department. Reply to this vacancy if you are the quality coordinator we are looking for!
As quality coordinator you will become the 4th member of our quality department. Due to the growth of our company and the change of our quality procedures we are shorthanded and are looking forward to be welcoming a new member to our team. As quality coordinator you will be responsible for the administration and follow up of all quality related work with usage of our Quality Management System (QMS) Quasydoc. This involves contact with both suppliers and customers on an international level on a day to day basis whilst closely working together with our sales and logistics department. In addition to the main day to day tasks we also have long term goals on quality level so there will be other challenging tasks involved concerning quality procedures with room for own appreciated initiative. Furthermore there are possibilities to assist the logistics department for personal development and growth. In a regular day at work you will be:
- Assisting the logistics department with purchases by being responsible for the creation of product specifications, packaging specifications and Declarations of Compliance;
- Continuously securing, checking and/or updating all relevant documents and certificates;
- Assisting customers with quality related questions and/or documents;
- Assessing all quality related topics as e.g. nutritional values, microbiological and chemical parameter values and coordinate changes in recipes – also for product development.
Are you the quality coordinator we are looking for with eye for detail and analytical skills? And do you possess the following skills and competences?:
- HBO background in the field of Food Technology;
- Experience in a similar function is a plus but not a must;
- Knowledge about food, additives and labelling is a must;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French and German is a plus;
- Knowledge about QA certifications, systems and procedures;
- Part time or full time available;
- Own transport to get to our office in Tholen;
- An ambitious, determined team player who is not easily put off and can work independently and organized. You are of course result-oriented, proactive and you have good communication skills!
Interseafish BV has been an import & export company of frozen fish and shellfish in the higher segment of the market since 1981. We import our products from all over the world, mostly Asia, and we mainly sell our products in Europe. Our customers include wholesalers, industrial customers and supermarkets. We have a small team of 9 members and work with short, direct and personal communication lines. Although we are not a big company in some niche markets we are market leader in Europe because of our excellent quality, reliability and very good reputation.
As quality coordinator you will become the main responsible and appreciated member of our quality department. In addition we offer you an internationally oriented working environment with nice colleagues and room for initiative and personal development.
- Informal corporate culture and short/personal communication lines;
- A challenging job (20-40 hours per week) from 08:30-12:30 and 13:00-17:00h (hours to be agreed upon);
- Good working conditions with a 1 year contract with possibility to extend to an indefinite contract;
- Covered travel expenses;
- Laptop to work at home and your own desk at the office in Tholen;
- A fish “lover”? Good news since you will be able to enjoy some of our high quality fish products.
Interested? Read below how to apply!
Hospitality, service, innovation and future-oriented; these are the words that best describe our company. Do these words also describe you, are you available immediately or within the upcoming month(s) and are you passionate about the food industry and willing to share your knowledge? Then we invite you to apply! Mail your motivation letter and resume to Lauri Bellen via email@example.com before January 17th 2022 and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Do you want to know more about this vacancy feel free to contact us since we are happy to elaborate and share our passion for fish.